Regina Sask Cup CX Weekend
Sask Cup #3
Date: Saturday October 5th
Registration for all categories 2:00-2:30 PM
Course Available for Pre-Ride 2:00 PM
Short race start - 3:00 PM
Course open for one lap at end of short race.
Long race start - 4:00 PM
Awards and snacks 5:15 PM
Sask Cup #4
Date: Sunday October 6th
Registration 10:00-10:30 AM
Course Available for Pre-Ride 10:00 AM
Short race start - 11:00 AM
Course open for one pre-ride lap at end of short race.
Long race start - 12:00 PM
Awards, prizes and snacks 1:30 PM
Course Take Down 2:00 PM
Location: Douglas Park
Come out to compete against the whole province and at the provincial championships. Categories for all ability levels. Cat 6 for boys and girls under the age of 15. Cat 5 men and combined Cat 4 & Cat 5 for women for the weekend warriors looking to have fun racing. Cat 4 for for speedy men in a longer 50+ minute race. Cat 3 for women, the highest racing category for women. Cat 3 for speed demon men one step down from the top. Cat 2 for is the highest category for Saskatchewan men. Racing will take place at Douglas Park, Saskatchewan's best CX course and home to many of the best provincial CX races in memory.
Feeding allowed ONLY if the Chief of Commissaires so declares. The bike/wheel pit will be at approximately the halfway point of the course so that we can have double entry (3KM sounds like a nice walk until you are in a hurry to get some repairs done). Spare bikes are permitted in the mechanical zone.
You Should Know
• All riders must have a valid UCI/CCA license, or an SCA in-province license. These can be purchased at the event, but then you need cash, and it takes forever to fill out the form, etc... so do yourself a favor and sign up now at www.saskcycling.ca
• Riders are expected to know and understand the UCI Cyclocross rules.
• Please bring your race license and road racing body numbers. If you do not have body numbers, the SCA will provide those to you on race day.
• Cyclo-cross bikes & mountain bikes are permitted in all categories.
Courtesy Notes for Race Venue
• Washrooms will be available, please use them.
• Garbage containers are conveniently placed around the park.
• Please respect the Commissaires, volunteers and your fellow racers at all times.
• Assistance in taking the course down after the Sunday race is greatly appreciated!